If you have purchased an Additional Support Package for Variable Template Creation, we require the following information to get started on your template(s):
- Packaged files (font, linked documents, native file)
- Either a print PDF or a screen shot of what the layout looks like so we can make sure the native file displays correctly
- Maximum information that’s to appear on the card.
Example: If you need a spot for cell:, phone:, direct: etc. It helps if you provide a card with the least information displaying as well as a card with the most information displaying.
This way we can see how the text is supposed to act either way, align bottom/top etc.
- Which elements need to be editable. i.e. If they need a logo optional, or a shell card/background etc.
- Which fields need to be optional i.e. “direct:” disappears if not filled in
Use the attached form to help gather your data.
Attach Packaged Files and completed Template Requirement Form to your support ticket.
Note: If you are interested in purchasing an Additional Support Package for Variable Template Creation please submit a ticket to our Support Desk and we will be happy to provide a quote.