Customer Location Import CSV
Modified on: Thu, 10 Dec, 2020 at 1:34 PM
Column names must follow the exact same naming scheme as provided or the import upload will fail.
Duplicate location information is accepted and will be added to the same customer.
Blank rows are considered empty and skipped by the importer.
It is possible to successfully upload 0 rows of information, as long as all required columns are present, the importer will still “succeed”.
Is Field Required?
- Must match an existing customer number
- Must match an existing customer
- Abbreviated Prov/State
- If region is not in the Settings > Customers > Locations, you will need to add the Name and Abbreviation prior to importing
- Country must match Settings>Locations
- If Country is not in the Settings > Customer > Locations, you will need to add the Country prior to importing.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.