Old Order Import CSV
Modified on: Mon, Apr 25, 2022 at 2:53 PM
Please note that this import can only be done in the back-end. After filling out the spreadsheet, please contact our Support Team for assistance.
Trim leading and trailing spaces from the entire sheet. If available, we recommend using the Excel add-in Ablebits to do this.
Column header names must follow the exact same naming scheme as provided or the import upload will fail.
Blank rows are considered empty and skipped by the importer.
It is possible to successfully upload 0 rows of information, as long as all required columns are present, the importer will still “succeed”.
Once imported, these orders will have a status of “Imported Historical Order”.
Is Field Required?
- This value must be an exact match to an external identifier on one of the customers in your CRM
- Equates to Invoice Number. Must be lower than your MIS start number
- If filled in, it must be an exact match to a contact under the corresponding customer or the import will fail
- If filled in, it must be an exact match to a user in your system
- If not applicable, enter the Invoice Date
- Must be an exact match to a tax rate in your system
- If a tax rate does not apply, create a new tax rate named "Import Tax" at 0% and use that for all applicable orders. This tax rate can then be deleted after import
- Total of the order including tax
- DocketManager numbering format must be used:
1st Item #10001
2nd Item #10002
- Total of the item not including tax
- If one is not provided, "1" will be used for the quantity.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.