To begin in Customer's Canvas, first you need a Design. Customer’s Canvas supports InDesign as well as Photoshop files which can be imported into the system. You can also choose to use a blank design. Once you have a Design you can apply it to a Template. There are four different template editors, that can be used for different scenarios. Templates are then matched up with Products in the Online Tab of a Product in DocketManager.
Below is an outline of the Customer's Canvas interface with corresponding links that will provide you with more information.
- Designs - Either InDesign / Photoshop or Blank
- Images - Clipart, backgrounds, logos, etc...
- Fonts - TrueType / OpenType
- Color Profiles - Destination / Source ICC Color Profiles
- Data Schema - Set of formatting rules to maintain consistency across orders.
- Data Sets - Information that can be chosen to prefill the fields of a template.
Templates / Editors
- Blank Print Product Editor - Used with Blank Design
- Data Driven Editor - B 2 B
- Template-Based Print Product Editor - B to C
- Variable Data Print Product Editor - Variable Data
- General - possibly hidden
- Size Presets
- Measure Units
- Team - possibly hidden
- Integration - possibly hidden
- External Apps - possibly hidden
- Image Sources